On behalf of the Organizing Committee, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú and SOLDEXA S.A., in collaboration with the Technological Institute of Production of Perú, we are glad to invite you to the IV International Conference on Welding and Joining of Materials - ICONWELD 2018. This conference will be held in Lima, Perú, also known as The City of Kings, on August 6-8th.
The Conference aims to serve as an academic and technical platform for sharing knowledge and information on the welding engineering and joining technologies fields.
This conference represents a conjunction point for experts from universities, research centers and industrial companies from all over the world. The conference will include keynote presentations from internationally recognized experts, authorities from the most important international welding organizations as AWS or IIW, among them:
- Harry Bhadeshia (University of Cambridge - UK)
- George Vander Voort (George Vander Voort Consulting - USA)
- Pierre Dupont (FAS – ASM international - Belgium)
- Cécile Mayer (CEO IIW – France)
- Jorge Huete (CESOL – Spain)
Also, a technical exhibition of local and international welding and related industry companies: WELDING SHOW -PERÚ 2018 will be held. Which aim is that the companies linked to the fields of welded constructions and joining of materials could present the services, products and projects of engineering more relevant that has been developing in our society.
Abstracts and posters are requested in all aspects of processing methods, joint performance, materials characterization and related fields, especially in the topics:
- Joining and weldability of ferrous and non-ferrous alloys
- Automation, innovation and development in welding
- Education, training, standardization and certification in welding
- Non-destructive testing, failure analysis and integrity of welded components
- Modeling and computational simulation in welding
- Bonding technologies in polymers, ceramics and composites
- Repair and recovery of mechanical components by welding
You may submit your abstract or poster to this email address following the “Guidelines to Abstract Submittal” attached to this email. All accepted papers will be presented, but only one per registration fee is allowed. The abstracts will be reviewed by the technical committee and authors will be notified by April 20th, 2018.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any further questions or visit the conference website www.iconweldperu.com.
April 30th, 2018: Abstracts due
June 29th, 2018: Manuscripts due
August 6th, 2018: Conference begins
Facultad de Ciencias e Ingeniería
Sección Ingeniería Mecánica, Campus PUCP
Av. Universitaria 1801, Lima 32 – Perú
Telephone: (51 1) 626 2000 ext. 4880, 4868, 4862
e-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com